What are cookies:
Cookies are small text files that are stored in our browser while we browse the internet. Their purpose is to notify the website the user is visiting of their previous activity. They usually describe our information such as user name and password in order to "remember" us when we visit the same website later and not have to log in.
Categories of cookies
1) Necessary Cookies
They allow the execution of basic functions of the site, such as adding products to the cart, electronic payment and saving products to the wish-list. Without these absolutely necessary Cookies, the smooth operation of the e-shop and your personal browsing experience are degraded, since basic e-commerce functions are underpowered.
2) Performance cookies
Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use the website. They allow us to see which pages are visited most often or show us if they are experiencing any problem while navigating. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor.
3) Functionality cookies - Analytics
These cookies "remember" your preferences when browsing our site, so that we can recommend the appropriate products based on your needs. They also enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our site
4) Advertising cookies
These cookies are used to provide advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to send targeted advertising or offers with the aim of limiting bulk, spam and irrelevant advertising messages. At the same time, they help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
How you can disable Cookies:
You can set your browser to block or warn you about these cookies, but some parts of the website will not work properly.
If you are using Internet Explorer:
1. Select from the menu "Tools" and then "Internet Options".
2. Click on the "Privacy" tab.
3. Select the setting for the appropriate setting.
If you use Google Chrome:
1. Select “Settings” and then “advanced”.
2. In the Privacy and Security section, click Content Settings.
3. Click on "Cookies".
If you use Safari:
1. Select “Preferences” and then “Privacy”.
2. Click "Clear all website data".
If you use Mozilla Firefox:
1. Select from the menu "Tools" and then "Options".
2. Click the "Privacy" icon.
3. Find the "cookies" menu and select the relevant options.
Finally, if you're using Opera 6.0:
1. Select from the menu “Files” and then “Preferences”.
2. Click on “Privacy”.